Sunday 9 November 2014

Happy 100 Days part 1

My co-worker Anneke gave me the idea to do the happy 100 days photo challenge. It is a good way to keep me blogging and give you guys a little peek in my life ;).


1. Shopping at the Asian supermarket. My mother keeps sending me spices and sauces because some stores here in Northern Ireland are too pricey for a noodle & rice nut like myself. I knew that there was an Asian Supermarket on Ormeau Road in Belfast but I never got off my lazy butt to go there. Well this Saturday I went and arrived in heaven. They even have Ketjap Manis and bake your own prawn crackers :3. I just miss Lemper but I will eat that again when I am home, I could make it myself but I am too lazy :P.

2. Happy Noodle - The Noodle Bowl. Right across the supermarket is a little Chinese dim sum take out and they offer a nice noodle bowl with dim sum. I had the King Prawn - Beef dim sum. It was fantastic! I will be dropping by there more often when I get my monthly Asian shopping.

3. Bargain shopping on games. The Final Fantasy series are the only games I pre-order but the rest I try to get on bargain price. Managed to snag up the 3DS version of the Hobbit for £10, which has an Bilbo Baggins Lego figurine in it too. I find it a fun challenge to find games at a nice price. Now to find time to play it XD.

4. Books - Ender's game (currently). I am a book nut. My dream is to have library with a nice big comfy chair and from ceiling to floor bookcases filled with books. In the Netherlands I have a collection of books that I hope to bring to Belfast one day and here I have some books to keep me comfort. I do not stick with one genre, I try to get a taste of many types: from Sci-Fi to history; from thrillers to fantasy. Paper books are the best but I also own a Kindle, it is my library on the go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment