Saturday 8 April 2017

Musique 1 : Black M - Eternel Insatisfait

People are quite surprised when they find out that I love to dance, I really love hip hop/dance hall and look up several YouTube videos to learn new moves. One of my favourite choreographers online is Guillaume Lorentz and through his vids I discovered a new French artist: Black M.

Vid: Guillaume Lorentz // At Greek Salad // Black M (O.V.N.I)

Black M is a French rapper and singer-songwriter of Guinean descent. He grew up in the 7th and 13th arrondissements of Paris and is famous for his membership in the French hip hop collective Sexion d'Assaut. Black M uses many punchlines and onomatopoeias in his works. You can hear that in the O.V.N.I. track.

French rap has always been appealing to me. Some other loves for me are Stromae and Manau. So when I heard O.V.N.I. through the vid I needed to check more of his work out. And I found a real gem. 

Enternel Insatisfat has 19 tracks with a African Remix of Je Suis Chez Moi as the bonus track. Which gives me good value for the €25,99 I paid for this vinyl. When it comes to this artist, none of his songs sound alike. It's a good mix of rap and mellow songs. 

I could try to dissect the songs for you but you just need to listen to it. All the tracks of the album can be found on YouTube but if you want to start with a light one check out the song: Enternel Insatisfait. 



No comments:

Post a Comment