Tuesday 9 June 2015

Happy Mail Day!

It has been tradition for some years now that I give myself presents for my birthday. May sound weird to some of you but I just indulge my geekiness with an extra splurging of money. Last year I got myself a Middie Blythe but this year I decided wanted something else. 

Couple of months ago I saw these Fabrikations pop up on the AmiAmi website. When I left my prior contract the team had given me a Rocket Raccoon of the same make and I wanted Rocket to have his buddy. :)

 Groot & Baymax

 Unpacked and standing like a rock.

 Wished I could say the same for Baymax but his head is top heavy.

Best buds finally united!

This is only part 1 of my birthday loot of this year. I am afraid the other box might be stuck behind customs. :/ Hope it will arrive before I leave on Thursday or else it will be sent back to Japan and I have to pay for the shipping again. *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment