Wednesday 3 April 2013

Good deal :)

In the past I would buy my dvd's when they get released and pay a high price for them to have them first. But since my hours were cut back I have less money to spend, so I need to be creative with my purchases. Also I was a bit out of the dvd-scene and missed a lot of releases a.k.a spending my money on something else lol.

So in the beginning of 2013 I started rewatching the Harry Potter series and found myself missing the last 3 dvd's :/. I could have borrowed them from a friend, but never came around to ask her. I did look them up on Bol.com but they were still very expensive for movies that were released atleast 3 years ago.

I couldn't believe my luck when I opened up the new folder of Blokker to see them offer the dvd's of Harry Potter for €5,99. So I completed my collection for less then €18 and can proceed to finish my Harrython this weekend :).

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment